How I Cured Hyperemesis Gravidarum Naturally
persistent severe vomiting leading to weight loss and dehydration, as a condition occurring during pregnancy.noun: hyperemesis gravidarum“hyperemesis gravidarum occurs in approximately 0.5 to 2 per cent of pregnancies”
this post contains affiliate links to products I personally use and recommend
- 1 large glass of kombucha daily.
- 1/4 to 1/2 a cup of cultured vegetables daily.
- 2 – 10 day rounds of colloidal silver.
Upon getting a positive test:
- Began making my own kefir again
- Drink 8 ounces of kefir daily
- Cut back on processed foods (h.pylori loves sugar.)
- Continue having kombucha or cultured vegetables daily, ideally with each meal.
- Drink 1 tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach (this is extremely alkalizing and causes the h.pylori to come out.)
- 30 minutes after ACV, drink 1 teaspoon of colloidal silver (I did this for 14 days)
- Daily B6 (25mg)
That’s it. Seriously, that is everything. When the nausea starts to creep in I eat a serving of cultured vegetables, or drink kefir, and within minutes it is better.
At first, the ACV in the morning made me feel extremely sick – I believe this is because the h. pylori were having a party in my stomach, but within minutes of drinking silver, I would feel better each time.
If you have a history of severe nausea and vomiting in pregnancy or hyperemesis gravidarum, and know you aren’t finished having children yet, I would highly encourage you to try the above protocol. I cannot promise it will work for everyone, and I am not a medical professional. But after my miraculous experience, I am strongly inclined towards saying it will at the very least provide some relief or lessen your symptoms.
Let me know about your experience with hyperemesis gravidarum, or the above protocol in the comments below.
I am pulling for you and believe you can have a joy-filled pregnancy too!